Global Fire Equipment S.A.
2.Our warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in our hardware products. This limited warranty does not cover problems that result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power.
- Servicing not authorized by us.
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance.
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by us.
- Products with missing or altered service tags or serial numbers.
- Products for which we have not received payment.
We will repair any hardware products returned to us that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. If we are not able to repair the product, we will replace it with a comparable product that is new or refurbished.
You must return the products to us in their original or equivalent packaging, prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment. We will return the repaired or replacement products to you. We will pay to ship the repaired or replaced products to you, if defects are under warranty and all above conditions have been met. Otherwise shipment will be at your own expense.
If we determine that the problem is not covered under this warranty, we will notify you and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis.